Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday morning March 29,2008
















Went out this morning. Made it out at 8:30 or so and fished until noon.... Caught 5 bass and a walleye ....All were caught on a suspending rouge.....It was still a little to cold and breezy to be called springtime....It was 40 degrees when I started and it didn`t warm up too much ....the water temp started out at 44.4 and was 45.8 when I went in ......Jim Appel had a guest from St.Louis with him today... He put Eric on a really nice wiggle wart bass ....He already caught his big fish of the year so I guess he can take the rest of the year off.....I caught one bass that was over 5 pounds .....Jim just happened by and took the picture for me.....Mike Boultinghouse and his buddy Wayne got out at 11:00 they had one in the boat when I talked to them....I also saw that Marty was out but didn`t talk to him.....It sure would be nice to have some good weekend weather ....If anyone has connections could they hook me up......






No comments: