Sunday, March 23, 2008

On the lake 3/22/08







Went fishing saturday with Mike Boultinghouse...We were out for 4 hours nothing good to report it was tough.....I talked to John Bugg and Will Hamilton at c-point ...They said the crappie fishing has been really tough so far this year....John said he caught 6 or 7 the other day and that has been the most so far....Fear not this will improve soon ....I talked to Jim Appel and he was still out fishing .....I jumped in the boat with him and his neighbor We caught around 10 bass in a couple hours ....the temp really started to drop ....They dropped me at my truck and I went home...talked to him later and he said they fished a short time and caught 2 more before they went in....All of the bass were caught on stick baits ....we have caught a few on spinner baits and jigs.....The water temp was 45 to 47 degrees ....The wind was out of the north east ...

No comments: