Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Bugg Report


John E-mailed a fishing report and picture today ....Got to spend a few hours on the lake on tuesday. There were several boats out fishing. David Stockwell ,Hank and a couple I didn`t recognize. The water was 40 degrees. The cool nights must of dropped it. The bass wouldn`t leave my bait alone. Caught several nice bass one was a 20 incher. Also caught a fat 18 inch walleye that was full of eggs .I caught her at scrutchfield attractor. Crappie fishing was so so. I cleaned 4 but hank said he had 15 or 20........John Bugg ...... If anybody has a fishing report,story or picture I will be happy to post for all to see......I went out for a few minutes tuesday caught one bass ....I saw Bonnie out fishing glad to see that she is back at it .......See you on the Lake

No comments: