Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday April 5,2008






Went fishing with Mike Boultinghouse in his boat.....It wasn`t that great of fishing.....We caught a few fish on wiggle warts....The majority of our fish came on a jig & pig out of the crappie bed brush piles.....I caught 2 walleyes one on a lizzard and one on a wiggle wart......They were both pretty good fish....We saw and talked to Hank he had caught a mess of crappie out of the brush piles....He told me Marty caught a 7 lb bass on a rouge today....We also saw John and Will fishing out of John`s boat they had a few crappie and a walleye.....I don`t think they were out for very long....I never heard from John so I don`t know how they ended..The water temp was hovering around the 50 degree mark.....A few sunny warm days and it it will jump.....The fishing should really take off......

No comments: