Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Crappie Fishing on Sunday May 11



The wife and kids had a mother`s day outing so I decided to try some crappie fishing.....I also purchased an underwater fishing camera that you can lower into the water a check out thr structure ....The crappie didn`t cooperate but I did catch some walleye and bluegill and small bass...I ended up playing with the camera most of thr time .....I got good position on all the new artifical structures I never saw any fish on them yet ...The one on c-point I think is a little too deep.....The new brush piles all had fish on them ...Mostly bass the crappie must be staging for they`re spawning run.....The map is good for a general idea but the structures don`t show up on depth finder yet ...Once the moss and algae cover them they should show up on your depth finder....Didn`t catch on single crappie...

No comments: